If you are a regular visitor of my blog, you might know that (with a few exceptions) I’ve been posting a new blog posts every two weeks. Unfortunately I skipped this regular update last week, because I’ve been a little bit sick. Nothing major, but I didn’t want to contaminate my boxes of SMD components with germs. So after a few days of sleep it’s time to get back to business and start with something small. Literally.
After I finally finished the first test motor unit I ordered all the necessary parts on eBay to built the 4 final units. Since most of the parts will take a while to arrive, I decided to work on the control unit testcase. Since eBay isn’t world’s fasted way to acquire parts, I have a lot of time to work on this … So let’s get going!