Two weeks ago I posted about my experiment with the ATTiny10. A 12Mhz 8-bit micro controller small enough to be confused with an obese ant. Unfortunately I didn’t succeed in programming this tiny guy, so this week I continue my small scale flashing quest.
Now that the hardware part of my Electrocard is done, it’s time to start working on the software side of my electronic business card.
With the fully operating hardware, it is finally time to start working on the real firmware for my automatic curtain motor controllers. The current firmware is quickly thrown together and contains a few annoying bugs which need to be solved. To make the development process a bit easier, I made a small development unit, allowing me to test and debug my software without the need of closing and opening my real curtains.