It’s been a few months since I’ve finished my MusiCubes Controller. And although most of the controller works perfect, there is one issue that is still bugging me: the false positives of the touch sensors. Time to fix this!
Ever since I’ve finished the first prototype of my Automatic Curtain project one and a half years ago, the curtains have been running without any issues. Unfortunately, that came to an abrupt end this weekend.
During my last electronics project, I have made extensive use of the power supply my dad built for me when I was younger. And although I’m emotionally attached to this piece of anchient electronics, it was time to admit it needed replacement.
Last week I got a message from my pal Martin asking if I knew a good solution for a family member who has poor eyesight due to her age. Het phone recently stopped working and she needs an easy way to dial the most important numbers. Of course we could spent some night searching for a new phone on eBay, but it was more fun to try repair the old phone …